FCZ - FULL CONTOUR ZIRCONIA
Khzam Dental Ceramic's full contour zirconia crown provides dentists with an alternative to a traditional PFM that exceeds both clinical and patient demand for superior aesthetics, strength and function. With these virtually unbreakable all-ceramic crowns even the most challenging cases can be fabricated using state of the art CAD/CAM technology with no porcelain overlay. Our zirconia blanks are transitionally shaded therefore 100% of coloring throughout the unit.
- Luminesse zirconia crowns Anterior crowns. Looks similar to e.max
- Ideal for posterior crowns and bridges
- Esthetic bruxism option to full metal crowns and bridges
- No special preparation.
- High degree of CAD/CAM precision.
- High strength translucent zirconia.
- Conventional cementation.
PFZ PORCELAIN FUSED TO ZIRCONIA
Khzam Dental Ceramic is proud to offer PFZ crowns and bridges. An exceptional alternative to porcelain fused to noble alloy restorations, our zirconia copings are manufactured entirely in our laboratory using our CAD/CAM system. A highly esthetic layering technique is applied to the zirconia sub structures which are milled from the finest zirconia materials available.
- CAD/CAM milled zirconia framework
- Proven strength and durability
- Stable unit pricing
- Our porcelain for layering is Noritaki or Luminesse
- Conventional cementation